Experienced Texas Criminal Defense Attorney Focuses on Results
Knowledgeable McKinney lawyer who will defend those accused of crimes.
The Law Office of John Charles Hardin is a faith-based practice. I feel like the foundation of a belief in Jesus Christ as the Son of God has set the direction of my work for over 40 years in man's court. Our founding fathers established this constitutional republic rejoicing "In God we trust". The biblical laws set by our Father are the basis for my fervent desire to represent my clients. I believe that as a Christian, my first responsibility is to serve and please God in all I do. I know my faith overcomes any fear and trepidation regarding the criminal justice system. I endeavor to share this message with my clients as we deal with the potentially life-changing events that have transpired since charges have been levied.
In retrospect, my journey in this world as a criminal defense lawyer has been a blessing. I humbly give all glory to God for the results that are achieved because of my representation and make no apologies to any man for my strong Christian beliefs. I have seen results that can only be attributed to God's hand guiding me.
"...rejoice and exult with all your heart...the Lord has taken away His judgments against you. He has cleared away your enemies...you will fear disaster no more...do not be afraid...the Lord your God is in your midst. a victorious warrior. He will exalt over you with joy." Zephaniah 3:14-17
Dedicated counsel goes the extra mile to defend your freedom.
For more than four decades, I have defended the rights and freedom of clients accused of crimes, such as:
- Theft — Robbery, burglary, and other theft crimes are serious. If you’ve been charged, I will aggressively defend you.
- Sex crimes — I know how sex crime allegations can affect your life and reputation, and I will challenge the prosecution’s case and review the facts to ensure that justice ends are served.
- Violent crimes — If you have been charged with assault and battery, domestic violence, or another violent crime, I will use every defense available to see that the ends of justice are served.
- DUI/DWI — I defend clients against DUI/DWI charges, striving to deal with the police officer's decision to stop their investigation before arrest and other collateral issues affecting their privileges to drive and operate a motor vehicle.
- Drug crimes — Drug-related offenses in Texas, such as possession of marijuana, heroin, cocaine, or methamphetamine, are treated seriously by the authorities. As a seasoned drug crimes lawyer, I will fight for your rights in cases related to the possession, sale, distribution, manufacture, or trafficking of controlled substances.
- Gun and weapons crimes — I vigorously defend my clients against gun and weapons charges, including assault with a deadly weapon.
- Traffic violations — My law firm defends individuals against traffic offenses such as speeding and running a red light.
A criminal conviction can jeopardize your future, making it critical to fight even minor charges. If you’ve been accused of a crime, don’t wait another minute to get the legal support you need and deserve.
Contact a skilled Texas criminal defense lawyer for a free consultation.
At the Law Offices of John C. Hardin, P.C., I fully understand the Texas criminal justice system and know how to protect your rights. I focus solely on criminal defense and serve clients throughout Texas. For a free initial consultation, please call 972-542-4628 or contact me online. My office is conveniently located in the historic district of downtown McKinney