Experienced Texas Criminal Defense Attorney Provides Skilled Advocacy
Knowledgeable lawyer represents accused individuals in the Anna area
If you have been charged with a crime in the Anna area or any part of Texas, hiring an experienced criminal defense attorney can ensure that your case is given the time and attention it deserves. At Law Offices of John C. Hardin, P.C., I provide dedicated support to each client I represent. I am intimately familiar with all facets of the Texas criminal justice system, and backed by that knowledge and experience, I am able to guide you through the process while ensuring you understand your legal options. My results-oriented approach is intended to help clients move past the difficulty of their criminal charges and onto the next chapter of their lives.
Respected Texas firm makes no promises as to the outcome of your case but will represent you to the best of his ability
At the Law Offices of John C. Hardin, P.C., I represent clients in local and state courts. I take on charges ranging from minor offenses and misdemeanors to serious felonies, seeking the best possible result. Having been blessed with over 45 years of criminal defense experience, I feel confident that I can best advise you of your rights.
My firm may provide counsel and representation for clients charged with:
- Violent crimes — I build self-defense arguments and other strong legal responses to violent crime charges such as those for murder, assault and rape.
- Driving offenses — If you have been charged with operating a vehicle under the influence of drugs or alcohol, driving with a suspended license or another traffic offense, I will examine the police report for potential vulnerabilities. I will review all possible defenses available to you and thoroughly investigate your case to develop any and all possible defenses.
- Drug violations — My firm handles charges related to the possession, distribution and cultivation of illegal substances, and my goal is to help clients avoid harsh penalties.
- Sex crimes — Sentences for sexual offenses can carry lifelong consequences. The fact the you are charged with such and offense requires that you seek the council of a lawyer who understands the emotional issues stemming from your arrest. I will listen to your story and then counsel you as to my strategy for handling this accusation.
- Theft — A conviction for theft will leave you with a permanent record of a crime involving moral turpitude. Such a final conviction being so serious in nature is recommended that you seek the counsel that has many years of experience in the area of law.
My firm is capable of defending individuals against a wide range of criminal accusations. Once I accept a case, I readily address any obstacles that arise.
Attentive attorney advises clients throughout the criminal justice process
At the Law Offices of John C. Hardin, P.C., I am prepared to go the extra mile to seek the justice you deserve. Through meticulous preparation and strict attention to detail, my efforts focus on achieving the best possible outcome for you under the facts of your case. I speak with witnesses, comb through police records and thoroughly examine the alleged crime scene, if necessary. I may also bring in experts who challenge the prosecution and help me prepare trial strategy.
I know that nothing is more important than your freedom. If you need a defense attorney who is dedicated to your case, contact me today.
Contact a determined Texas attorney to provide your criminal defense
If criminal charges have been filed against you or a loved one, choose a criminal defense firm with the resources and experience to make a difference. Call the Law Offices of John C. Hardin, P.C. at 972-542-4628 or contact me online to schedule a free consultation. My Anna office stands ready to represent you in your criminal matter.